Synesty – the professional solution
for connecting and automating without programming.
What is Synesty Studio?
Connect & Automate
Synesty Studio is a cloud middleware that allows you to automate business processes and connect various API interfaces and software systems via drag & drop. The whole thing works directly in the browser and you can implement many processes without programming (low code). An integrated script language is also available for complex use cases.
A typical use case in e-commerce is the data exchange between shop, merchandise management / ERP and supplier systems. The software is aimed at shop managers and agencies, for example, who use it to automate business processes and are flexible and independent thanks to the “do it yourself” approach. Ready-made modules and templates are available for connecting the various systems, so that you can get started immediately.
A free and unlimited test phase invites you to try it out. For productive use, packages and add-ons can be booked monthly depending on the required scope of services.
Anwendungen von Synesty Studio?
Unsere Kunden setzen Synesty Studio erfolgreich ein, um:
- Connecting interfaces (REST-API, web services)
- generate and optimize data feeds (e.g. Google Shopping or Repricing)
- Connecting suppliers (supplier binding and dropshipping)
- automate data exchange between systems (example: shopware – plentymarkets interface)
- Connecting systems to Amazon Vendor Central via EDI interface
- to connect online shops with marketplaces
- update prices, stocks and availabilities daily
- Export orders and delivery notes
- combine and consolidate multiple data sources
- Convert file formats (XML,CSV,Excel, JSON)
- automate data exchange via FTP, HTTP, Dropbox or Google Drive
10 years Interfaces without programming
Synesty GmbH has its company headquarters in Jena, Thuringia. The company was founded in 2010 to develop cloud software that meets the new challenges of automation and data exchange in e-commerce.
Online trade is booming and many retailers and companies are confronted with the task of coordinating increasingly complex processes between different systems. This is precisely where Synesty comes in with its SaaS solution Synesty Studio. Systems which previously had to be synchronised with each other through complicated, manual input, such as merchandise management, shop systems or marketplaces, can now be connected with each other in a simple manner.
Your contact person in sales
…with Synesty to success in e-business
A simple solution for the automation of interfaces and data feeds.Christoph Rüger has many years of experience in the e-commerce environment and in the technical implementation of countless interface projects.
This has led to the idea for Synesty Studio – a simple solution for the automation of interfaces and data feeds, which can be operated without programming knowledge.