With Synesty Studio, dealers and suppliers in the bicycle industry can automate back-end processes for exchanging article data and orders between merchandise management, online shop and marketplaces.
velo.connect is an open standard for B2B (Business to Business) communication that takes into account the specific requirements for electronic communication between suppliers and retailers in the bicycle industry.
velo.connect is supported by well-known manufacturers and wholesalers as well as suppliers of merchandise management systems for the bicycle retail trade.
Try out the veloconnect add-on immediately with your supplier’s interface and test whether you can retrieve all the data you need.
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Connection with Synesty
With the veloconnect Add-On you can connect suppliers whose systems work via the veloconnect interface to your shop or merchandise management system.
- Creation of process sequences via drag & drop – without programming
- Retrieval (export) of article data, prices, availability and stock from Veloconnect
- Order management: Export orders and repeat orders from external sources to Veloconnect (create shopping cart and create order)
- Import and export in various formats such as CSV, XML, Excel (.xls, .xlsx) possible
- Many connections possible e.g. via FTP, SFTP or directly via API interface or web service
This allows you to seamlessly integrate a wide variety of scenarios into your backend processes. For example, you can transfer repeat orders to Veloconnect on a time-controlled basis, as well as retrieve product data, prices and stocks from Veloconnect and update them in your merchandise management or shop.
Benefit from a fast and flexible solution.
- Connect applications simply by drag & drop
- Automate business processes
- Without programming knowledge
- No modification of your systems necessary