Automate marketplace connection
With Amazon & Co to success in e-business
Connections can be time and cost intensive
Benefit from a fast and flexible solution
In Europe there are many other online marketplaces in addition to the industry giants Amazon and eBay. Here, traders have the opportunity to offer their products on a wide variety of topics. In e-commerce, it is no longer sufficient to be active on just one portal. Often online traders are present on several marketplaces at home and abroad. This allows you to address a larger target group and expand your sales market. Of course, this requires a higher coordination effort and the connections can be very costly and time-consuming. Each marketplace has different requirements regarding the product attributes to be used and their data quality.
Synesty Studio offers a simple and flexible alternative here.
Examples of use
In contrast to other interface solutions, the Synesty Studio software can be used flexibly and can be used for such things as:
- Connecting suppliers with different data feeds (supplier connection and dropshipping)
- Automate data exchange between systems
- update prices, stocks and availabilities hourly
- Export orders and delivery notes
- combine and consolidate multiple data sources
- Convert file formats
Interfaces and integrations
- Amazon – Marketplace connection to Amazon Seller Central and Amazon Vendor to automate processes for listings, orders and reports
- ebay – Marketplace Connection to ebay to automate order data management and listing updates
- Real.de – Marketplace connection to Real.de to automate article listing and order export and backend systems
Benefit from a fast and flexible solution.
- Connect applications simply by drag & drop
- Automate business processes
- Without programming knowledge
- No modification of your systems necessary