Automate your workflow with the Synesty shopify Add-On
As a retailer, you have to manage an ever-growing amount of product data. This can quickly eat up a lot of time that could be invested elsewhere and have a greater impact on the company. In online retailing in particular, keeping data such as inventory and prices up to date is enormously important, especially in the multichannel environment. Automation and cost efficiency are therefore important key points. If more and more processes and data transfers are mapped automatically, you as a retailer will have more time to concentrate on your core business and scaling the company.
Product Data Management (PDM)
The following use cases in the area of product data management (PDM) can be realized with the Shopify add-on:
- holistic management of all product information
- Shopify import of products (creation of new articles incl. variants, product images and update of existing articles)
- Automate repricing (see our repricing options)
- Create data feed exports for price portals
- Data feed optimization for Google Shopping and price search engines
Order Management (OMS)
The Synesty Shopify Add-On also supports you in order management by automating the following processes:
- Shopify export of orders, e.g. to import them to an external merchandise management system, dropshipping provider or to a fulfillment service provider.
- Export of customer data e.g. for synchronization with CRM systems or email marketing software
- Import orders from external systems (e.g. ERP or suppliers)
- Updating order status and importing tracking numbers
- Shipping optimization
- Create CSV or XML imports and exports
- Import files from various data sources to or from Shopify (e.g. (S)FTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, HTTP, WebDAV)
Finally, the following inventory management processes can be optimized with the help of the Shopify add-on:
- Automatic inventory and price update between store and third-party systems (e.g. via CSV file, XML or API)
- Import and export of products
- Automate dropshipping scenarios (provide price and inventory)
From the connection of ERP systems the integration of PIM systems and individual connectors, everything is possible with the Shopify Add-On by Synesty.
Enable a smooth and reliable data flow and avoid unnecessary workflows!
For online stores set up with the successful e-commerce software shopify, Synesty offers a solution that allows you to connect your store to any external system. Thanks to the shopify Add-On you can e.g. automate the data exchange of products. Also the import of customer data and orders between shopify and external systems can be mapped automatically, e.g. to realize supplier connections time-controlled or to update stock levels automatically.
Example video - supplier integration using Shopify as an example
Prerequisite for using the shopify Add-On
To take advantage of the shopify Add-On, all you need is:
Frequently Asked Questions
What does automated shopify processes mean?
How can I import or export products to Shopify as a CSV file?
How can I import orders from external systems or via CSV file into Shopify or export orders?
Which shopify processes can I implement with Synesty?
What is a shopify API / Interface / Connector?
What types of shopify APIs exists?
What is the difference between shopify REST API and shopify interface?
How to connect to the shopify API (programming interface) with Synesty?
What is the advantage of the Synesty interface compared to the free interface of other systems?
How can I connect FTP, CSV, XML or APIs to shopify (Bulk Import, Bulk Export)?
Can I use Synesty to connect APIs (e.g. REST API, GraphQL, CSV) when there is no Synesty Add-On for my system?
Is the registration really for free?
Can I test all Steps and Add-Ons before purchasing?
What are Flows, Steps, Datastores und Upgrades?
How does Synesty handle privacy / GDPR?
Where can I find resources and videos to learn Synesty?
I need support. What do you offer?