Automate processes in Inventory & Order Management with the Shopware connector from Synesty
With the modular online shop system Shopware you can create professional online stores quickly and easily. In turn, Synesty enables all operators of this eCommerce solution a smooth coupling of store and merchandise management. This interaction ensures a professional appearance as well as a more secure workflow from a business point of view. In the administration of an online store, the management of stocks and placed orders is essential for further success.
Product Data Management (PDM) for Shopware
The following use cases in the area of product data management (PDM) can be realized with the Shopware add-on:
- holistic management of all product information
- Shopware import of products (creation of new articles incl. variants, product images and update of existing articles)
- Automate repricing (see our repricing options)
- Create data feed exports for price portals
- Data feed optimization for Google Shopping and price search engines
Order Management (OMS) for Shopware
The Synesty Shopware Add-On also supports you in order management by automating the following processes:
- Shopware export of orders, e.g. to import them to an external merchandise management system, dropshipping provider or to a fulfillment service provider.
- Export of customer data e.g. for synchronization with CRM systems or email marketing software
- Creation of new orders from external systems
- Updating order status and importing tracking numbers
- Shipping optimization
- Create CSV or XML imports and exports
- Import files from various data sources to or from Shopware (e.g. (S)FTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, HTTP, WebDAV)
Inventory Management for Shopware
Finally, the following inventory management processes can be optimized with the help of the Shopware add-on:
- Automatic inventory and price update between store and third-party systems (e.g. via CSV file, XML or API)
- Import and export of products
- Automate dropshipping scenarios (provide price and inventory)
From the connection of ERP systems the integration of PIM systems and individual connectors, everything is possible with the Shopware Add-On by Synesty.
Enable a smooth and reliable data flow and avoid unnecessary workflows!
Prerequisite for the use of the Shopware Add-On
To take advantage of the Shopware add-on, you need a few requirements:
- Shopware version 6.x (For Shopware version from 6.0 use the Steps with ext. version 6.0 - 6.3.5.x, from Shopware 6.4 you can use the Steps with ext. version 6.4.0.x)
- Shopware version from 5.2 (For Shopware version from 5.2.x use the Steps with ext. version 5.2)
- A user with API access permission must be created in Shopware
- No plugin installation in Shopware necessary. This add-on uses the Shopware REST API, which is also available in the Community Edition
- The add-on works on the basis of the standard Shopware REST API
With Synesty as middleware you connect Shopware with ERP and merchandise management completely without programming
Link the Shopware interface without programming by drag and drop and thus enable the automated exchange of important data. Programming knowledge is therefore not mandatory for the use of Synesty. We follow the No Code & Low Code motto with our system, so that you can achieve the best possible result for your business, regardless of your level of programming knowledge. Visual building blocks can be assembled into so-called "steps" and the processes can thus be automated. If a more complex solution is required, code can be added at any time.
You can get more information about the Shopware add-on here:
- Manual for Shopware 6 Add-On
- Manual for the older Shopware 5 Add-On
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I establish the connection between Shopware and ERP?
Can I connect my ERP individually to Shopware?
How can I import or export products to Shopware as a CSV file?
How can I export orders from Shopware as a CSV or XML file?
Which other systems can I connect to my Shopware store?
How can I connect FTP, CSV, XML or APIs to Shopware (Bulk Import, Bulk Export)?
Can I use Synesty to connect APIs (e.g. REST API, GraphQL, CSV) when there is no Synesty Add-On for my system?
Is the registration really for free?
Can I test all Steps and Add-Ons before purchasing?
What are Flows, Steps, Datastores und Upgrades?
How does Synesty handle privacy / GDPR?
Where can I find resources and videos to learn Synesty?
I need support. What do you offer?